As we reopen our doors to support the community, we are taking measures to ensure the space is a safe sanctuary for all.
Under the guidelines of the City of Los Angeles, we will be implementing the following practices at our studio:
- Participants are asked not to attend classes if they are sick or have been exposed to a person that has COVID-19
- Before they enter, participants will be asked to acknowledge a waiver that the participant is not experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or fever and temperature check
- All group participants will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own class equipment like mats, blankets and cushions. The studio will have disposable coverings for cushions and offer equipment that will be disinfected or cleaned between each class (see below under Staff).
- The total amount of participants in the class, including the facilitator will not exceed 10
- Participants will be spaced in the studio area to permit at least 6 feet of space between any two participants
- Classes will be scheduled at times that will not lead to overcrowding as participants arrive at site entry and exits
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and trash cans will be available near the entrance/exit of the studio
- Employees will be asked to acknowledge and sign a waiver that the employee will not enter the space if they are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or fever and potentially submit to a temperature check
- Staff are told not to come to the studio if they are sick or have been exposed to a person that has COVID-19
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times
- Staff have been instructed to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from participants. Staff may momentarily come closer when necessary to take payment, deliver goods/services or as otherwise necessary
- Common areas and frequently touched objects are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Mats will be disinfected after each class and blankets will be washed after use and labeled as clean or already used
- All payment portals, pens and stylus will be disinfected regularly
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and trash cans will be available for staff to use consistently
Feel free to contact us by phone or email email@example.com for more information.